Tuesday 24 July 2007

Jason is back!

Yes he is back. He came back late Monday afternoon. It is so good to see him again! He's also had a haircut!

Just the view from the Esplanade about 5 minutes away from where I live.

Anyway, I was tagged by Zabrina. I have to list 8 random facts about me. Eee!
1. I have this weird thing about even and odd numbers. I hate odd numbers. If I listen to the radio/cds or watch tv I can't have the volume on an odd number. I just can't. And I love things to be even most times.

2. When I have any public speaking to do in class I always have to have a pen or something in my hand. I guess it gives me comfort?!? Which brings me to number 3.

3. I am very fiddly. I either play with my necklace or twist my rings on my finger which is probably why I need a pen in my hand when I speak in front of people.

4. I have this habit of talking my thoughts aloud. I do it all the time. I speak loud enough for people to hear but not loud enough for them to understand. Jason always thinks that I'm talking to him and will answer. It's something I have done since I was little.

5. Hmm... I get hyped up and annoyed with some of the stupidest things (like celebrities and everything they do. Like I really care?!?). But them I can calm down quickly most times after I've had my little vent.

6. When I'm at home I can't help but have to read something. If there isn't any conversation going on around me I will always have a book, magazine, comic, newspaper and will read. I don't know why but I feel so bored if I don't.

7. I hate it when people say to me 'You look so young.' Mainly because I'm 22 and sometimes they think I look about 15. I dunno why but it just irritates me. I guess I think that when they say I look 15 they think I act like it too? I mean I know it will be a good thing when I turn 40 or something but for now it's annoying.

8. Sometimes when I decide to do something different with my hair I will spend ages working away then when I get to my destination I usually take it out or take out whatever I put in my hair because it makes me feel stupid. So I don't know why I even waste the time in the first place.

And thats the 8 things. I tag anyone who has never done this before as I know a lot of people have.

I'm just going to post some pictures of some craft ideas from one of my books that was given to me. It's part of my 101 things list, number 28.
I would love to make these with pretty paper. Packaging is very important to me.

These would look cute outside in the summertime hanging off the clothing line. Have to try this idea.

I adore fairy lights. So it looks even prettier with doilies. I just need some white looking lights.

I have tried this idea. But not with photos. So I would like to try it with photos and see how they turn out. I love silhouettes.

Another pretty pin board idea. I would like to get a frame like the one in this picture.

To end, uni is back this week =( But it should be my last semester! And I started reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows today. Although I can't finish it as it's Jason's mum's book and she hasn't finished so I couldn't take it home =( By the way we will probably watching the movie tomorrow as Jason hasn't seen it yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love little lanterns like that! I always envision myself setting fire to things if I try to make them though =P

What craft book is that may I ask? It looks fab! =)

My uni is back too, bleh =P

Artifax said...

Ohhhh! Those fairy lights look really cool! I can see them with little mulit-colored rice lights!

Thanks for the comments! I'm going to try to work on my list this weekend :)

Chanchan said...

Hi!
This is your new penpal from Finland. You remember me from myspace.com/prettyblackshoes?

Your blog is awesome! You're so great with your hands, I have to say. I added your blog in my link list. I hope you don't mind? :)

Check out my blog also.

Gracie said...

Thanks for the comments ladies =)
The book is called Australian House and Garden: Handcrafted Beautiful things to create at home. I think you can purchase it from big newsagencies with a book section.

Unknown said...

I'm back and I missed you like crazy!