Image via Utterly Engaged
There isn't any major news. Lots of bits and pieces. First it's my brother Alvin's engagement party tomorrow. They are having an afternoon event. A sort of high tea. It's crazy that he's getting married in April! It's only 58 days for Jason and me.
Dress for Alvin and Melly's engagement. It's a size too big but I loved it so much!
A list of things.....
* Our wedding rings have come in! We are going to pick them up this weekend. I'm thinking of having them engraved?
* Our invitations will hopefully be printed soon (we're running out of time eeepp!) The printer at my mum's work said he can do it. We only have to pay for the printing. He's not charging for the paper and the cutting. A huge blessing! We were thinking of printing it ourselves because I got a quote from a shop and it was waaayy to much. I bought more ink for my printer and found out it can print double sided :) We will use it for programs and other stationery.
* I've booked the Emporium hotel for the night before the wedding for my bridesmaids and me. It's such a beautiful hotel! Plus Jason and I will be booked in there for a few nights after the wedding.
* Our honeymoon is completely booked and paid for. We picked up all the documents. (I do want to shop for honeymoon!)
* I'm starting to think about decorations for the ceremony site and the reception venue. I know that there will be a photo booth definitely. More about this another time.
* A friend of mine is going to do my hair and my bridesmaids hair. It's going to be quite simple.
Images via Google
This is the style I was thinking about for hair. Just simple curls. For all of us. Maybe put a flower of something in our hair :) What do you think?
* I do need to buy a veil though. I completely forgot. And accessories which will just be some earrings.
Image via Diva
Something similar to that style I think. I don't want them really dangly because I don't really wear dangly earrings. And the bridesmaids will be similar. I probably won't have have anything else though.
Anyway, I'm thinking of putting up the Christmas tree or going Christmas shopping now. I can't quite decide.
Remember to enter my Giveaway. I have a little extra something in store :)
Have a wonderful weekend!!
P.S. I've sent out most of my Christmas cards! So hopefully you get them soonish.