Again I don't really know what to blog about. I might need some ideas for next time =)
I guess I can give a little wedding update. And other random wedding anything.
* Last week I went to the dress maker to get my dress taken up. So next time it will be a perfect fit which is very exciting.
* Jason and I have ordered our wedding rings. Finally. There was a bit of drama with the first store we went to. I think they will arrive next month.
* We have completely paid off our honeymoon to Hamilton Island. It's such a beautiful place and our place is right on the beach.
* I met up with Rachel, again, the lady making our cupcakes (instead of a cake) and we are having two kinds. She is so lovely and has a website, Coochie Cupcakes.
via Coochie Cupcakes
We are going for a similar look except our cupcakes will be chocolate with white whipped butter cream icing and the other will be vanilla with white chocolate ganache icing with a touch of pink fairy floss on top (instead of the gold on this cupcake). We're also having silver cases too and there will be pale pink ribbon around the edges of the cupcake stand. Oh and cake topper so we have something to cut.
* On the invitations I have a better idea of what I'd like to do for it. We are most likely going to design our own and have them printed somewhere. I'm thinking about putting them into a pouch envelope first.
Via Style Me Pretty
Not exactly like this one but to have some type of pouch to put in other details like RSVP card, wedding party info, a map etc.
Via Fine Papers
I just really like this Martha Stewart Wedding suite. This would have been my original idea if I was going to use my letter press machine. Don't ask why I haven't used it =( lol.
* For the ceremony, the ring bearer (one of my nephews) I thought I would get a ring bowl instead of a pillow.
Via Palomas Nest
I like that it can be used as some type of decoration and become a family heirloom. Just haven't decided if I would like to have this text or get our own text put on the bowl. Pondering....
* Jason and I also had our first pre marriage course via our church. We went to the couple's house that will the mentors for the course. The first night was a questionnaire. Next time we will be doing the discussion part.
I have some other wedding inspiration and ideas but I will leave that for next time. I have my lovely Laura's bday party tomorrow night. And next week Jason and I are going down to Bathurst for one of his cousins' weddings.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!