Friday 10 September 2010

Just a Minute in...September


Via Tumblr

Just a Minute in...September

Looking... forward to Christmas! We have started unpacking the Christmas decorations at work and it's making me excited. Our Myer Christmas shop should be open next week!!

Starting... to write my Christmas list out. I like planning people's gifts around this time of the year.

Planning... on buying a lot of handmade presents this year. And giving more charity type of gifts too.

Loving... this warmer weather. It's getting to be quite beautiful each day.

Feeling... a bit lazier today. My work shift was extended yesterday and I forgot how tiring 11 hour shifts can be.

Wanting... to make a bigger impact on the world.

Right now I'm feeling a bit flat but I think that's due to tiredness and the rainy weather today. It's making me feel lazy. I do have a more personal post lined up but I haven't quite figured out how to write it yet.

On another note...Is anyone else getting excited about Christmas??! Lol or maybe me since it's still early days.

And thanks to everyone who has entered my giveaway. If you haven't go here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

22 comments:

and flowers pick themselves said...

i have to admit i am getting the christmas spirit a little early this year. i kinda can't wait for a little snow :)

xo Alison

tiffany said...

oh i really like that polaroid!
and YES i'm always excited about christmas :)

Alely said...

hi gracie! i've been MIA from blog land. it has been a little busy and i'm now trying to catch up in all that i have missed. loved your just a minute in...september!

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh man, Christmas excitement!

Punctuation Mark said...

oh my!!! here in Miami we are still so much in summer Xmas sounds so far away... have fun planning!

Zabrinah said...

That image is so inspiring!

Incredible.

I don't live in reality either.

Best wishes from one blogger to another,

Zabrinah

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I plan christmas presents now too! Actually I found one for my brother already and I'm going to buy it on saturday, so excited :)

<3
K

ps I never had warm weather on christmas, it must be fun!

Anonymous said...

i love christmas too, it's my favourite! don't worry, i always start telling my family and friends that christmas is round the corner when in reality, it's only sept/oct!

Nina said...

Oh my, Christmas seems still so far away to me. We have just finished summer, but I saw in the shops already the first gingerbreads on sale and was shocked!! Hehe. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'm kinda ready for the holidays too!

heather said...

Yay to our bettering weather! it's warmer here too... but also very wet and rainy the last couple days! I was feeling so lazy because of it too!

Wishing you a happy, productive yet v. relaxing weekend ahead! (you so deserve it after 11 hour workshifts!)

k said...

I'm starting christmas stuff too...good to know I"m not the only one!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Hehe I am just excited for fall :)

Style, She Wrote said...

Love this post! xo style, she wrote

Style, She Wrote said...

Love this post! xo style, she wrote

Unknown said...

You started on your Christmas list already? You are so organized!! I'm just a last minute shopper with those. This year will definitely be interesting since our baby's due date is on Christmas Day! Have a lovely weekend.

I'm Sydney. said...

Ah such a pretty post! And I really like the picture!! And, honestly, I haven't really thought about Christmas! Crazy!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I am so excited about Christmas! Every year straight after Christmas I start a new spreadsheet (colour-coded and alphabetised, I'm such a nerd) for present ideas for next Christmas (there's also a birthday tab). So, I pretty much know what I'm going to get everyone ... now I just need to make more money so I can go buy them!

x Jasmine

paula said...

I am so not ready for Christmas.

Anastasia said...

thinking of Christmas already?? i guess it is just around the corner...it will creep up on us real fast!!

julialow said...

When am I NOT excited for Christmas?! It's my favourite season! :D Hehehe. Hope all's well, darling. x

Sandra said...

I thought I was the only person who got excited about Christmas this early!!! I already have my Christmas music playing and everything, just every now and then, but I'm guessing it's gonna grow as we get closer. :)
Can't wait!!