Monday 6 September 2010

The Weekend...

Hello! I'm had a pretty busy week and weekend which is why I'm been so slack lately. I will email the first 10 people who commented on my last post very soon. And I will do the rest of my list this week (hopefully).

The reason I was so busy was because I had a stall selling my mini note cards and some stud earrings at an event called All for Love for an organisation called Joshua Care International. A non-profit organisation helping people in the Philippines through sponsorship, feeding programs etc.

It was a fun night and it was a good experience. I've never sold my note cards in public before and it was a little nerve wracking.

Some pictures from the night of my little stall...


It's not super creative because I kind of ran out of time with putting it all together. And my hair is a bit of a mess because I didn't have much time to get ready for the night. 


A bit of a close up. 


Laura had given me this frame a few years ago for my birthday. She designed the Gracie Bella Butterfly text too. 


A better view of my little stud earrings. 


A closer view of my mini notecards. Those little envelopes on the note cards actually have a tiny little note inside that you can write on. I add some envelope seals too with the note cards too and little envelopes of course.

So, I will hopefully have my Etsy shop up again and I might giveaway some items in my giveaway post (I have been talking about this for so long). I have a ton to catch up on...

♥ A heap of letters
♥ My Spread the Love list
♥ Giveaway post plus email the first 10 commenters from my last post

And a lot more. I've also been battling a cold this past week and it hasn't helped me with my To Do list at all. Plus remember swap packages are to be sent out on the 7th September! If you have any problems just email me :) 

Right, I think that's all for now. I will catch up on all your blogs very soon. I have to finish getting ready for work. Eeep!

Have a wonderful week! 

33 comments:

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Your stall looks lovely! I would've come and bought some things if I had known. I love the look of everything you were selling! I hope you open up your etsy store again soon, because I will definitely be buying :)

Fight that cold if you can! I've had bronchitis for the past two weeks and my doctor now thinks it may be pneumonia - which unfortunately is going around Brisbane at the moment :/ I recommend horseradish, garlic and marshmallow tablets (Nature's Own brand) and Oliviral Olive Leaf Extract tablets. They're a wonder and are natural too.

Enjoy work!

x Jasmine

Kristen said...

Your spot looks lovely!!!

And I got my swap package in the mail just the other day and it was such a joy to open it. THANK YOU so much for putting this fun little exchange together- it made my whole day :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

awwww your booth looks sooo lovely!! i can't wait to see your etsy shop! i need to work on mine too... mine will also be accessories and possibly cards and other sewn things too! it's soo much work though!!

Oh, My Darling said...

Aw, your table looks great! It's so wonderful that you partook in that event!

Miles Of Style said...

i love that black photoframe there. its so pretty as are all the other things in your stall!

p.s if you'd like to advt. your etsy shop, do consider Miles Of Style. the rates are cheap and well suited for Etsy shop owners.

xo
persis.

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Your mini notecards are beautiful, Gracie. Love them! Hope your week is wonderful, too.

this free bird said...

Hope you feel better soon. Your space looks lovely and next time will be even easier since the cold feet will be warmer!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Alyssa said...

your stall looks beautiful, the candles surrounding you are just PERFECT!

Hope you enjoyed every second of it! xx

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

all these cards are so pretty! Congrats on the selling, it's somethig that I still dream of. Maybe in some time people will have a chance to buy my work!

<3
K

Kellie Collis said...

What a lovely stall - well done! Kellie xx

steph said...

babe, i really enjoy reading your blog. it's always so positive and inspirational and you're always coming up with something new to inspire your readers! :)

i can't wait to post out my swap package tmr so that my partner can receive it soon. lotsa kitschy and cute goodies which i hope she likes!

Anonymous said...

awww your table setup looks so lovely!!! I wish i knew about you earlier and i can't wait for your etsy shop to open up :) Have an awesome labor day!!

ps. new follower from project you :D

Sheri, RN said...

Very cute stuff! :)

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

I have given you an award!

<3
K

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Your little cards are so cute. Hope the sale went well. Your little table looks great, all very sweet!

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Anonymous said...

This setup is so cute! It definitely would have caught my attention. Hope it was an amazing experience for you!

Vicky said...

The earings are lovely! Everything is so cute! Looking forward for your etsy shop to open!

Marz said...

LOOOVE looking at your stall - everything looks so pretty including you :) I can't wait until you open up your etsy store! Can't wait to be able to purchase all the pretty things :)

Nina said...

So nice stuff that you sell!! I certainly have to take a look at your Etsy shop. :)

Joyti said...

Your stall is adorable! I would have bought something from you if I lived anywhere near you/the fair.

Anastasia said...

it all looks great Gracie! hope you enjoyed it! ive only ever done one craft stall myself at my nieces school fete - i hope to do more in the future...its hard to find the time to create right now!!

Unknown said...

Oh, it's gorgeous, I bet you sold lots! XX!

heather said...

I love your stall! And as always your to do list!!! I hope your cold doesn't go full blown and that you start feeling caught up soon. I've been so behind with everything these days too, so I understand! You're so bright and upbeat, though :) It's a joy!

its simple love said...

You are awesome! Congrats on selling it at the event. That sounds like an awesome opportunity! Sorry I have been slacking lately too! things have been getting busier and busier in m life.

Rachael

Ebbiemae said...

I love your fabulous little earrings, so adorable!
xo cait
Ps new follower!

I'm Sydney. said...

Oh this all looks so beautiful!! I am sorry you've been feeling so busy/stressed out!! You'll be up and running soon enough :) God is good :)
I ALWAYS love your blog!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Yay! How exciting. What a fabulous booth. Love love love your cards!

k said...

beautiful display!!

Lee said...

I just received my package and it was so much fun to get a box full of goodies! Thank you for putting together this lovely swap!

Punctuation Mark said...

that was such a cute display... selling to people is a very difficult thing... wish you the best of lucks with your etsy when it's up and running

Jess said...

Oh your stuff is really cute! I hope you get your etsy store up and running again :)

Kellie Collis said...

The mini notecards are lovely! :) Kellie xx

Micaela said...

I LOVE your spread! esp. with your smiling face behind it :) i can't wait for your etsy to reopen... your cards are THE BEST!

kisses to you xo