Saturday 10 December 2011

Advent Calendar First 5 Days

Hello my lovelies. I'm looking forward to the Christmas break. Only two more weeks of work to go! 

However, I'm loving the Advent Calendar we are doing. I thought I would show the five days that I've opened the gifts. 


Day One - Pfeffernusse. I'm a huge fan of gingerbread biscuits. 


Ah I love this stuff. We both do. 


Day two - Big, red and white polka dot journal/notebook. Jason is so tricksy. He saw me pick it up once at Typo and so he bought it for me when I wasn't there. 


Day Three - A little pink mushroom ornament. Again he saw me pick this up in Myer. 


Day Four - A pink Smiggle pencil tin. He knows I love pink, stationery and Smiggle. 


Day Five - Pretty heart shaped magnet from Kikki.K. Again this just makes me realise how well Jason knows me. 

I still have seven days to open. I was going to share the items I bought Jason but they aren't as cute as the ones he bought me. 

Have a wonderful weekend!!

15 comments:

April said...

This is so cute! Lucky girl!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Great presents, it's so cute that he knows exactly what you like :)

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL weekend! //Niina

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh that is so cute!

Claire said...

this is the first year in forever i havent had an advent calender :(

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Next year I have to do this, I love it. Your partner buys really cool presents you have done really well.

Unknown said...

ah! Jason is very smart!

thegirlhassparke said...

This is such a cute idea! I might try and do it next year. Thanks for sharing, love the mushroom ornament.

Dree said...

What a cute idea!! He knows you so well!

Lisa said...

aww wow so cute xx

k said...

aww that is so cute :)

Karina Pacheco said...

Such cute AND yummy presents!

Advent calendars are great especially when we get to put our own twist to them :)

xoxo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

How sweet! What a great husband :)

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

This is so sweet!

<3
K

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

LOVE what you've got so far! I can't wait to see what else Jason got for you :)

x Jasmine

green tea and red nails said...

what lovely presents! chris and i were going to do an advent calendar this year but i only just finished making it! haha! maybe next year :)

Kel x