Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas Package Swap

Hello my sweets. I have 3 more work days. Yay! A few weeks ago Jasmine and I hosted a mini Christmas packaging swap. These are the items I sent her. 


We tried to tailor the items around the colour theme we wanted to use. I sent her assorted paper, colourful pens, ribbon, twine, glitter, brown paper bags. It was so much fun to put together. 


There were also a few gift tags, a stamp, some cute Christmas cards. 


The assorted pens and some gemstone stickers. 


This is what I received from Jasmine. It was packaged so beautifully! 


Some pretty paper. 


Lovely ribbon and pens. A glittery butterfly. 


Gift tags, Christmas cards, tissue paper, cute pegs. 


Some pretty tags, stickers, stars and tiny gemstones. 


A doily stamp, tape, ribbon, twine and pretty pearl string.

I was so spoilt by Jasmine and I'm using some of these items for my packages right now. She's awesome! I hope you have a fantastic rest of week. Yay for 3 more days of work. 


17 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Swoon!!! Love it all.

I really must start wrapping all my presents. The big day is fast approaching!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

What a great swap idea, I love everything :)

thegirlhassparke said...

This was such a wonderful swap, Jasmine definitely spoilt the both of us! Thank you so much to both of you for organising!

Dree said...

Oh my gosh, such amazing swag!! I love this swap idea!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a fun swap! I love the pearl string. That would be so pretty in any gift throughout the year!

Hannah said...

What a wonderful package that was to receive! Everything looks so pretty. The package you sent looks really nice too. :)


~Hannah
P.S. Hopefully my package shall arrive soon. :)

Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my goodness, so pretty! What a great swap idea!

Punctuation Mark said...

that is so cool... love that you two were able to do something like that!

Lisa said...

awww so cute!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

OK I love everything! So pretty and festive!!

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

All this looks lovely! I can't wait to see the swap ornament from you! :)

<3
K

Emily's Moose - Karolina Kubikowska said...

Swap card, sorry! All these christmas swaps it's hard to follow ;)

<3
K

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

You really sent each other some lovely stuff! What a great idea for a swap! I bet your presents will look gorgeous :)

Take care! //Niina

Unknown said...

Talking about Happy Mail I got your card! Thanks!!! I am sure by now you are closer to your break! Enjoy it! xoxo

Lidiya said...

All of the stuff is super cute <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Karina Pacheco said...

Eeeekkk!!! Such awesomeness both ways!!! I LOVE everything that you girls sent each other - so perfect and oh SO dreamy!!!

xoxo

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I loved doing this swap! It was so much fun! I adored what you gave me.

x Jasmine