Wednesday 28 December 2011

A Christmas Review

Hello lovely people. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas break. I have about 5 days left before I have to go back to work. 

I have a little Christmas review for you. On Christmas Eve we went up to my brother Alvin and sister in law Melly's house on the Sunshine Coast. It unfortunately rained so we were unable to go to the beach but it was still a fantastic day. 


My nephew Micah and I posing in front of the mirror (in the future nephew's nursery - my parents are waiting for a girl from me haha) Don't you love that drool :p


Jason and Micah. There were no more bibs he drooled so much so we tucked a face washer into his little suit. 


My other nephews Isaiah and Caeleb. 


We spent the afternoon playing the board game Cranium, which Jason and I won. I have no idea how though. 


Part of the table we set up. I made the Bonbons. 


A close up. I made the name tags too. 


Jason and I after dinner. 


Just a quick snapshot of the gifts. I mainly used brown paper again this year. 


This is Christmas Day. We had my parents and Jason's mum and grandma over for a BBQ lunch. So this is our table set up and I made the Bonbons again. 


I decorated with a few paper lantern balls from Typo. We also went to dinner at Jason's mum's house at night with his brother and girlfriend. 

And the rest of the photos are what I received with the Advent Calendar we were doing. 


Day six - A Lindt Chocolate bell :) Love Lindt. 


Day Seven - A Lovely smelling candle from Dusk


Day Eight - A cute little fawn/reindeer (we're not quite sure what it is) ornament. 


Day nine - A pretty 2012 Calendar. 


Day ten - A Kikki. K pen and little notebooks. 


Day eleven - Some 2012 Filofax refills (I love that this one is practical - I needed them). 


Day Twelve - Wooden letters and heart from Typo. I think this was utterly adorable.

So overall it was a great Christmas. It's crazy how fast it all goes. I'm enjoying my time off but we also have some house guests for the week. I can't wait to get into my New Years Resolution list, planning our trip to the USA, planning a mini blog meet up and so many other things.


9 comments:

April said...

Looks like you had an amazing Christmas!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

I love Cranium it is so much fun! and that little fawn is so cute X

Lisa said...

awww lovely photos glad yuo had a wonderful time xx

OneCraftyFox said...

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨. *
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ **
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨*♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨¨¨***o***
¨¨¨¨¨¨**o**♥*o*
¨¨¨¨¨**♥**o**o**
¨¨¨¨**o**♥***♥*o*
¨¨¨*****♥*o**o****
¨¨**♥**o*****o**♥**
¨******o*****♥**o***
****o***♥**o***o***♥ *
¨¨¨¨¨____!_!____
¨¨¨¨¨\_________/

Merry belated Christmas, sweetie!! What I wouldn't give for your warm weather right about now. LOL. That dress is gorgeous, I am all bundled up in tights and pants and layers of tops :)

Marina said...

So many presents :) I love it!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

Sounds like a great Christmas! Hope you'll have a wonderful new years weekend too! :D

//Niina

Barbara von Enger said...

Your nephew is such a darling - so adorable and sweet in all his innocence. Warmly hope you have had a nice christmas. Wishing the very best for 2012. xx

Miss Val's Creations said...

Your nephew is adorable! Great photos. I love they way you wrapped the gifts and the Bonbons are precious!

Anastasia said...

Lovely pics!! Happy New year Gracie! have a FAB time!