Monday 19 March 2012

I got a fringe

Hello my lovelies. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was quite busy. First off, I got a haircut and I got a fringe. I've been thinking about it for awhile now so it wasn't a spur of the moment decision. 


This is it. I love it! I'm quite surprised at how well it turned out. 


Dress: Modcloth ; Shoes: Witchery; Bracelets: Mombasa, Necklace: Equip, Belt: Myer

I wore this outfit to church and then in the afternoon for my nephew Micah's first birthday party. 


This is my nephew Elijah. He was conked out after a big day. I adored his little overalls. 


And Micah the birthday boy. He looks so happy here. My brother also thought to spike his hair up for the occasion. 

It was a great weekend and I even found some time to clean the bathrooms for our Autumn 'Spring' Clean.

Oh and two more sleeps until The Hunger Games midnight session!! 

14 comments:

pip a la chic said...

Love the new haircut. It really suits you :)

Ioana-Carmen said...

your new haircut is so chic:) love it :X

http://www.fashionspot.ro/

stereospecs said...

awh, your looks lovely. I'm totally contemplating getting a fringe to rock the 'boho' vibe for summer ahaha :)

♥mollie from musicandmollie

thegirlhassparke said...

That fringe looks gorgeous on you!! I cannot wait to be an aunty only 5 months to go :-)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

LOVE your fringe! And that dress is super cute.

I love Micah's little mohawk and Elijah's little overalls. They're both so cute!

x Jasmine

PS. Hunger Games this week!!! OMG!!!

Unknown said...

Your new look is adorable, I could never have a fringe due to my curls.

I will be an auntie again in 2 1/2 weeks! can't wait to meet the little girl!! being an auntie is the best wouldn't you say?

Miss Val's Creations said...

The fringe looks fabulous on you! It really frames your face beautifully! The little boys are so adorable.

Anastasia said...

So cute Gracie!!! love the new look!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

cute haircut!! love it. xoxo jillian:: Shopbop $100 Giftcard Giveaway!

Sirpa said...

You have lovely hair, both you and Micah! :)

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Love that fringe on you it looks great. I have such a massive cowlick that hairdressers wont even cut me one so I always end up cutting a crooked fringe for myself.

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

You look great in a fringe! I love it! And I love the dress you're wearing too :)

Lisa said...

The hair really suits you xx

Test said...

you look really cute with it... have a great day!