Thursday 8 March 2012

Outfits :)

I found these outfits in my photo archive. The funny thing is they were all outfits I wore for birthday events.


I wore this on my actual birthday

Dress - Mombasa
Sandals - Sportsgirl
Bracelets - Mombasa


I wore on my birthday when we went out for dinner

Headband - Muchloveilly
Skirt - Mombasa
Shoes - Kmart (my $5 shoes!)


I wore this to my birthday celebration on the Sunshine Coast

Top - Valleygirl (I'm wearing the same top)
Shorts - Valleygirl
Sandals - Forevernew (old)


Bow - Muchloveilly 

The back of my top. This is what attracted me to the top in the first place.

I feel that I sometimes wear clothes that are a little too young for me? I don't know. I need to look into my wardrobe a little more and see what I can change. Do I come across like that? Haa maybe I'm looking into this too much. 

Have a great rest of week.

11 comments:

Belen said...

I know what you mean about clothes that seem young. My bes pren and I allllways want to pull of cute outfits from, for example Forever21, but then when we do go out, we choose sneakers, jeans, and a regular tshirt. Mostly because we want to be comfortable. So now we're working on older/sophisticated clothing while still feeling comfortable in them, yknow? Sigh, all trial and error, right? :)

Love the bow by the way!

Anonymous said...

You look adorable, make sure you link this post to our make my monday link up, it's about fashion on 3/12

Miss Val's Creations said...

That top is so cute! I love the back! I think your clothes look age appropriate. Once you get into your 30s is when to start worrying about that. :) I think you are in your late 20s, right?

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are sooo cute! love the bow in your hair!!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

That top in the last picture is gorgeous! Summer outfits! Oh how I miss the summer outfits :) haha.

And yes, there's a letter in the mail for you too :)

Have a nice weekend!

Claire Kiefer said...

I remember you posting the picture of the back of your top and thinking how pretty it was. You look lovely in those pastels, and perfectly festive for birthday celebrations. :)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Love all of these outfits! Those flowery shorts are ridiculously cute!

I've been thinking more about dressing older, and I'm thinking of categorising my wardrobe into work and weekend. The work stuff will be more corporate and formal (with splashes of fun colour) and the weekend clothes will be more casual and fun. If only I had an endless supply of money to buy all the clothes I'd love!

x Jasmine

Deidre said...

i think you look fab! I definitely know what you mean, but I think you look great and aren't dressing too young at all.

That blue polka dotted dress is just adorable.

~April~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~April~ said...

You are too adorable! :) That blue polkadot dress is so cute, and you look great in it! You look great in all those outfits actually... I'd love to do outfit posts one day, but not before I get in better shape. Ha, ha!

I sometimes wonder if I dress too young at times also, but I decided that I'm going to wear what I like... And I happen to like pink, frills, and glitter! ;)

Lisa said...

Fab outfits Gracie very girly and sweet. You always wear pretty things and I too love pretty things xx