Saturday 3 March 2012

Just a Minute in...March

Happy Weekend friends. I'm so glad this week is over. Some weeks feel like they drag on forever so when I see the weekend in sight I get very excited.


♥ I love pretty collars

Just a Minute in....March

Reading... The Green Mile (I thought the movie was amazing). Assorted magazines

Watching... The Hunger Games movie!

Writing... Letters and putting together packages

Thinking... About the organising/decluttering challenge with Jasmine we want to organise

Jumping... Up and down with joy because it's The Hunger Games movie month

Planning... The itinerary for our USA trip


♥ Booked my ticket to a midnight session of The Hunger Games. With two friends (who still get student ticket prices. Sigh). This will be my first midnight movie session.


♥ I treated myself to these pink skinnies from Asos

So there are a few things I'm excited about this month. I can't believe the movie is nearly here! And there should be a few packages arriving this month too :) 

I hope your weekend and March is fantastic. What are you looking forward too?


14 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

those skinny jeans are adorable! and you are coming here to US?! so fun! and YES, hunger games. it needs to me march 23rd...today!

Erin {pughs' news} said...

My friend Cass and I got tickets to see it in IMAX and I am sooo excited!

Add that to the fact that I fly out to NYC in just 18 days and March is looking like it's going to be one fabulous month!

Green Tea and Cupcakes said...

Yay for Hunger games Ive got my Gold Class tickets all sorted but not for the midnight session.

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

This week was a long one for me too! I'm so glad it's finally weekend :)

March sounds like a good month though! I mean, just the premiere of the Hunger Games makes it good enough :)

Lisa said...

I too love pretty collars and those pink skinnies are divine xx

Lisa said...

I too love pretty collars and those pink skinnies are divine xx

littletiara said...

pretty collars are so IN right now! I love them! and I love how creative people can get when it comes to fashion attire! :D

and what I'm looking forward to this month? Of course my birthday!!! :D hahahaha... I'm always excited about my birthday, all about friends and family and having fun (and of course, presents! YAY!)

oh well, I'm such a kid

Deidre said...

Those jeans are super cute :) - I can't wait to hear the plans for your US trip - I just bought my tickets home to the US for our weddding - I'm excited.

thegirlhassparke said...

That blouse is gorgeous I loved it when i saw it on instagram.
I like the sound of this decluttering challenge, I went through my makeup today, it felt so good to throw out stuff I havent used for ages.
Have a good week! xx

Claire said...

reading your post just reminded me about the magazine! i will try and remember on town tomorrow :)x

~April~ said...

Definitely looking forward to The Hunger Games!!! Although none of my friends are going to the midnight show, so I'll probably wait til Friday to see it. Boo!

BlogLoveTherapy said...

I agree, this week was long... and the weekend was sooo short. Can't believe it's Monday again. :(

ANyway, I hear the Hunger Games book was really really good. The trailer for the movie seems like it will be good too.

Miss Val's Creations said...

So many great things! I loved the Green Mile. Stephen King is such an amazing writer, although I avoid his scary novels! Love those cute pants.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

I can't wait for The Hunger Games! SOOOO excited!

I love those pink skinnies too, can't wait for it to get cooler so you can start wearing them. Actually, they'd look great with that blouse in the first photo :)

x Jasmine