Friday 16 March 2012

Autumn 'Spring' Clean Week 1


Hello lovelies! Well it is the first week of The Autumn 'Spring' Clean. This weekend Jasmine and I are going to clean and organise our bathrooms. Mine isn't too bad but my cabinets could do with some culling.

Remember you can join in with us and show your progress on Twitter and Instagram. You can add me on both.
Instagram: graciebellabutterfly
Twitter: @gracienne or Gracienne Standen

We will have some before and after pictures and together we can organise our places. 

On other news, I'm getting my haircut tomorrow and maybe getting a fringe! It's a big step because I've always wanted one but didn't think they would suit me. But I'm going to go for it so that will be another big change. 

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Good luck with cleaning! You will have to show off your new hair style on your blog. I love changing my hair from time to time!

Niina - My Paper Chaos said...

My bathroom isn't too messy so I could probably do the challenge for this weekend, haha :)

I got your letter too! So exciting :)

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

I need to clean too! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

I would like to join twitter but I am bit worried about it I don't know why!!

Claire said...

this looks like fun :) I LOVE your fringe!!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

My before photos have been taken and I'm about to start cleaning! I'm pretty sure there won't be much difference between my before and after photos though because my bathroom is in desperate need of renovation!

x Jasmine

Marina said...

I did my bathroom yesterday :))

Deidre said...

My cupboards could definitely use a culling!

Also please please please show pics of your new 'do!

Sandy a la Mode said...

hahaah good luck w/ it all! oh how i dread cleaning!