Tuesday 12 July 2011

Finders Keepers Purchases

Hey lovelies. Thanks so much for your comments from the previous post. They mean so much to me :)

I thought I would show the purchases I made from the Finders Keepers market. There were so many more things I wanted to buy. 


This is the whole lot.


This is from LoveMae. I got some fabric decals that I'm excited to use in my creative space. And some pretty wrapping paper that I want to frame. It took me ages to pick which decals to get. 


The old school lolly bag from the Frankie magazine stand. 


I like lollies :) 


This is my dress from Ra Ra Superstar. I love the stripes and the pockets! I love dresses and skirts with pockets. 


The tag from the dress. 


I love that it's made from vintage or recycled fabric :) 


My pretty tea cup and saucer ring from Style Milk


My pretty ring on. 


My pretty letterpress tags from Bespoke Press


My quote journal, quote pencil and stickers from Paper Boat Press


Our polaroid from Feather and Stone. It was packaged so lovely. 

Really looking forward to the next market. And I have some ideas to share sometime soon. 


20 comments:

Sharni said...

I love Bespoke! I love it all! Dresses with pockets are the best! xo

Claire Kiefer said...

I want to see that dress on you--I bet you look adorable in it!

Dianne said...

These are seriously cute buys, I love them!

candid phobic

bethan said...

i love that dress! pockets on dresses are my favorite, they just look so cute :)

x.

thegirlhassparke said...

That dress is so you Gracie!! Gorgeous buys.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

in love with that dress! so cute. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Claire said...

i am so jealous i am green. and Yey! we're FB friends :)

mia said...

These are all such amazing finds! Really feminine and pretty. I'm in love with the dress and the teacup and saucer ring!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

You got your ring!

Great finds :)

OneCraftyFox said...

Darling!! Hope you're having a greet week!

Karina Pacheco said...

I would have definitely gone bankrupt!!! I love all of your purchases so pretty, especially the ring and pretty dress which I am sure you will look pretty in!!

Congratulations on your 6yr anniversary love!! Wishing you many more years full of love and happiness! Cheers to the very beautiful couple!!


Love you heaps!! xoxo

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Pockets! Dresses and skirts must have pockets! :)

x Jasmine

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Um oh my goodness...wherever you shopped...I sure wish I could shop there!!! Everything is super cute and to die for! That dress is great too! Wow great finds girl!

Ashley Sloan

julialow said...

So. Jealous! Haha.
What lovely finds! I especially love the polaroid and how it was packaged. Plus, the stickers. Loveeeeee. xx

Audrey Allure said...

Great finds, loving the dress & teacup ring!

Msz Jelenaaa said...

I love things like this, Ever since i started blogger i started getting into the whole vintage stuff. They're so cute. Where about's is this market in the city ? :)

Barbara von Enger said...

I adore all things bespoke as you know. The dress is very pretty and I love the detailed pockets, too. Warmly hope your tinge of sadness is now at bay. xx

Unknown said...

cute!great photos!!!



xoxo from rome
K:
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

i LOVE your dress and teacup ring - soo cute!!

kimbirdy said...

so many beautiful finds! i love handmade craft/art fairs and all the great treasure waiting to be discovered.