Friday 22 July 2011

Happy Things to end the week with

It's been a busy week and I'm so glad it's nearly the weekend. I'm still tired and my head is full of so much information, I wouldn't mind relaxing for the next few days.

So happy things to end my week....

♥ My new job. It is going well as my last post indicated. 


* not the greatest photo. This is my volunteer ID tag

♥ I had my first volunteer session today at the Mater hospital. It was fun though kind of daunting. I loved holding little baby feet and making little prints but I'm not sure I will be able to do this by myself so I might change positions. I will try again next week and make a decision then :) 


♥ My current read. A Clash of Kings, the second book in A song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones is the first book). The more I read the series the more I love it.  

I have a ton of things to organise including a blog giveaway, an Etsy sale, a letterpress course and potential ballet classes. Plus I have mail to respond to, packages to send out (I have a bit of a back log) and swaps to complete. But tonight I'm going to do lots of reading and relaxing.

Have a beautiful and blessed weekend.

P.S. I have another guest post at Anastasia's blog here. It's a ballet inspired post. 


19 comments:

Rhianne said...

ohhh, I'm half way through game of thrones and enjoying it so far... and go you for volunteering!

March doesn't seem so bad really, I can wait...

Also, I love that you took a picture of the house for the swap, I can't wait to see it!

Sharni said...

I think it's really great that you are volunteering:) A letterpress course! That sounds really cool.. I love love love letterpress. Enjoy your weekend xo

Lisa said...

oh wow thats great that you are volunteering x

Audrey Allure said...

Sounds like a busy weekend ahead of you! Hope you have a great one :)

Unknown said...

Great post! Volunteering is always great :)

crunchy cheese me

noone said...

so sweet of you to be volunteering! hope you have a fab weekend <3

Anonymous said...

I love this list Gracie! So thoughtful of you to volunteer. :]

Hope you enjoy your relaxing time reading.

Lisa said...

Hi

I have left an award on my blog for you xx

Sweets and Hearts said...

i hope you're enjoying your new job & volunteering!!! your id is so cute ^_^

and i'm glad you're still thinking of pursuing ballet class. it's never too late! i really want to find a local adult ballet class too.

<3

Barbara von Enger said...

Excellent news that you are volunteering, my sweet and I adore your list. Have a fun weekend.xx

Sirpa said...

Such a lovely post!
I hope you'll have a relaxing weekend!

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Claire Kiefer said...

Beautiful post--so great that you love your new job & volunteering; I hope that either things fall into place and you feel really confident next week, or that you find another position there that suits you. And reading, mail, ballet, etc. sound wonderful! Off to read your guest post now. :)

heather said...

hi gracie! i hope you were able to enjoy much relaxing and reading. that's what i'm doing tonight--although my reading is all blog related, but that has to count too! also congrats on your new job! it sounds great!

thegirlhassparke said...

oh i didnt realise that was the second book in the game of thrones - have you started watching the series? I am so behind in letters :-( i dont know when i will ever catch up.

Tina said...

a lot of people are raving about game of thrones, i'm starting to think i should check it out :)

oh and i completely missed that last part of your previous post for some reason. the poster looks fantastic! i can't wait until promo images come out though.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Wowee, you're super busy right now! It's amazing how quickly things bank up!

x Jasmine

April said...

I really want to read those books! Especially after all this hype over the HBO show!

Karina Pacheco said...

Love your id picture :)

I will definitely put "A Clash of Kings" on my library list!

So many exciting things coming your way sweetie!!

xo Kary xo