Thursday 7 July 2011

Finders Keepers

Hello lovelies. Thank you for your comments about my new job. It is only temporary but I hope it gets extended.

Anyway, here are some photos from the Finders Keepers Market from last weekend. As you know it was utterly brilliant. 


This is the view walking in. I love the bunting. 


This was part of the Feather and Stone booth. 


The Finders Keepers table where you can sign up for updates. 


Bespoke Press stationery sets. I adore their shop and Letterpress is just amazing!




Bespoke Press extras. 


The Love Mae stall. Jasmine and I loved this. I took ages trying to decide what type of fabric decals I should buy. More on that later. 


Part of the Frankie Magazine flower stall (and I realised I took no photos of the flowers).


Ah definitely want a bike with a basket. This is from CycleStyle


Part of the Ra Ra Superstar display. I bought a cute dress that has been reconstructed from vintage fabric. I loved this stall. Plus I was stoked to hear they have a shop. 


Part of the Loose.leaf paper display and the Postale Society


More Postale Society. I think one of my favourite parts of Finders Keepers is looking at the way the stalls are decorated and items displayed. The creativity is astounding.  


The food, chill out, music area. Yay for more bunting. 


It was so colourful out here. Jasmine is concentrating on her photography. 


The Old Museum where Finders Keepers is held each time. 

It was another wonderful day out. I always make sure that I try and make these markets. There is another coming up in November, So it's just in time for Christmas.  


18 comments:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Oh, it all looks so wonderful! I really wish I could have joined you...

Claire Kiefer said...

I cannot believe how beautiful it is there--brightly colored leaves, oh my gosh. And the market! I don't know how you didn't go broke--it would have been so hard to restrain myself from spending more money than I had, ha! I'm sure you got some wonderful ideas, too. :)

Sharni said...

I've been to Finders Keepers twice in Melbourne.. it's the best!! I love the building the Brisbane one is in.. ours is in an old warehouse. So many nice things! Thanks for sharing, nice pictures xo

thegirlhassparke said...

these markets are so lovely! your photos are just gorgeous. I hope I can make it to the sydney ones again soon.

Tina said...

that looks like so much fun! i wonder if there's something similar in sydney. also, congratulations on the job :)

mia said...

What gorgeous photography! It all looks adorable :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

looks so fun! what a great way to spend the day. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Jacqueline Roy said...

Wow! I would've spent so much money there. It is absolutely beautiful and there are such great lovely products. Lucky girl! :)

Lisa said...

Such pretty things x

Claire said...

i havent the foggiest what finders keepers is...but i wish they had it over here!

Karina Pacheco said...

;) First of all I want to say - Woooooohooooo - *pumping fist in the air* on your new job love!!!! I am SO happy and excited for you on this new adventure ;) Yes God tightens us but never squeezes ( I'm sorry if this is confusing but I'm trying to translate from a Spanish saying my mamma always tells me when things look down) God strangles but never squeezes. All in due time, and now is YOUR time!!! Congrats love!!! Now praying and keeping my fingers crossed the contract gets extended!! Finders Keepers looks like heaven!! I would have gone completely bankrupt there, I love all of the pictures so pretty and colorful! I wish I could magically transport myself there November to go with you girls ;) I love you heaps xoxo

Crystle said...

What a brilliant market! Time to write to my festival committee members to have one of our own!

PS. Lovely photos :-)

Deidre said...

What a cool place! just reading over the comments, I had no idea there was one in Melbourne! I probably shouldn't go - I'd spend so much money! It looks like so much fun though.

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a fun looking event! Those butterfly tags are so pretty!

Audrey Allure said...

Great photos, looked like an amazing place to be - such great items!

Micaela said...

what a DREAM place to have gone to-- if only i could have tagged along with you and jasmine :) {btw, i love you two hang out!}

PLEASE post a photo of you in your dress?!

and yes, thank you for sharing and "taking us" ;)

xo

julialow said...

Oh I am just dying of envyyyyy. Really wish I could've been there! Can we please go for the next one together, lovely? Eeep! I love it! x

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Haha, I didn't realise you took a photo of me!

I love your photos! It was such a fun day :)

x Jasmine