Friday 29 July 2011

Happy Things to end the week with

Hello lovelies. It has been a good week. I'm slowly starting to understand everything at work and I did my volunteer at the Mater today. I get so clucky around all the babies.

Here's some happy things to end the week with...


♥ I bought a bunch of $5 tops for work and some racer back singlets. And those shoes were $10. 

♥ I get to hang with Jasmine again tomorrow :)

Jasmine and I have email convos through our work emails. It's nice to see it pop up when I'm typing away. 

♥ I'm planning my sis in law Melly's baby shower!! That's means there is another baby Landicho coming into the family. 


♥ Um...I have no words for this but I can say that I am soo excited. Josh Hutcherson is really living up to Peeta :) I think I love him. 

 Have a blessed weekend.

13 comments:

Claire said...

aw two of my favourite bloggers get to hang out together! Sooo cool (and a teeny bit jealous!)

Msz Jelenaaa said...

Good luck doing mellys baby shower! :) and good work on finding 5$ tops! oh btw i put your button on the side of my blog :)) xxx

Tina said...

i love the look of those shoes :)
and the poster looks terrific! march cannot come soon enough.

Lisa said...

aww another baby in the family.

Have a lovely time organising Melly's baby shower.

xx

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Yay! I am really looking forward to The Hunger Games!

Have a lovely weekend, my friend.
xo

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

I JUST finished The Hunger Games last night and am dying to read Catching Fire. Too bad there's a long wait at the library...

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I loved looking at the pictures from The Hunger Games movie. Swoon! can't wait for it to come out. Hope your baby shower planning goes well. I love looking at your Pinterest board!

Carlijn said...

nice post!

ithinkstupid.blogspot.com

Carlijn said...

nice post!

ithinkstupid.blogspot.com

Karina Pacheco said...

Shopping is always great especially when you get a bargain :)Plus loving the shoes and for $10 eekkk!!
That is way awesome :)

Planning a baby shower - how exciting! Those are always fun especially to celebrate a new bundle of joy :)

Ah man.... I am quite jealous that you and Jasmine get to hang out together!! I want to join in the fun :) Have so much fun beautiful girls that I love oh so much!!!

P.S. I love you so very much Gracie, even more after your very sweet comment that made me laugh and awwww. Yes may the stupid person go and fall off a cliff!!
Thank you for always being there and for your very sweet words!!

Have lots of fun and a great weekend love!!

xo Kary xo

P.S. Just another cupcake in NY is not lame!! I'm working up on writing and putting up the contest details and you better submit this one :)

Love u!!

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh I am so jealous you and Jasmine are hanging out! so excited for hunger games, wish we could see it together-I will make it to Brisbane one day. so glad you are enjoying work and your volunteer position :-)

April said...

Hope you had a great weekend!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

YAY, Hunger Games!!!

I love that we get to hang out so much :)

x Jasmine