Wednesday 6 July 2011

Good News!


Being silly as usual

I have a new job!! It's a data entry position in the government sector :) (which is always good to have) I just had to share the news because it all happened so quickly. It's definitely an answered prayer so I thank the Lord. There have been many days and nights of tears, fervent prayer, journal writing crying with Jason so you can only imagine how happy I feel right now. I'm so so thankful to God for giving me this opportunity. And if you have been following me for awhile you know that I've been looking for a long time. 

Getting even more personal. I was truly upset and starting to worry because I was getting to my last dollars and have a huge credit card bill to pay off (doesn't help that my other job cut shifts for 6 weeks). But I was trusting in God and He completely came through.

So I will be starting in just under two weeks time. It's a three month contract for the moment but I'm hoping it will get extended :)

Yay!


P.S. I will have my Finders Keepers posts up soon. 

18 comments:

Claire said...

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! WEll DONE!!!
So exciting! and just think....more money to buy books and stationary :) x

Katyha said...

congratulations dear! so happy for you :D

Rhianne said...

yeay thats wonderful news :)

Karli said...

Great great news!! I bet that is a huge relief!

thegirlhassparke said...

Well done Gracie!!! So happy for you, I like working for the government alot, so I hope you do too.

Lisa said...

Oh brilliant news Gracie I know how hard it is looking for a job.

Congratulation xx

Jacqueline Roy said...

Congrats Gracie! :) I'm really happy for you because I have followed you through your long job search. Your patience and perseverance has paid off, congrats again! :)

Sharni said...

That is great Gracie! High five xo

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

congrats girl! thats fantastic news!!! i am so happy for you. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job! Best of luck!

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

oh congrats on the new job!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Congrats sweet girl!

Caro said...

Great news!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Congrats on the job offer!!! I am so happy for you! Job hunting/applying is such a pain! I just started a new job too! Thanks for entering my giveaway and being a follower! You are too sweet!


Ashley Sloan

Claire Kiefer said...

So excited for you! And I have a letter on its way to you as well :)

Micaela said...

ABSOLUTELY. i believe in God's timing and that He has a plan for us and you my darling are proof! i am SOOOO ELATED for you and have said a prayer of thanksgiving to God!

xo

julialow said...

SO happy for you, darling!! Congratulations. God is indeed sooo amazing. His timing and His plans are always perfect. <3 All the best!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray!!!

x Jasmine