Hello hello my lovely people. It was my last day of work today and it feels heavenly. 11 days off work is exactly what I need. A few weeks ago I had a little craft session. It wasn't really Christmas but I have used them as part of my decorations at home.
I've also added a few other pictures from that day and other Christmas pictures.
1. My little fluro pink tree and little deer from Little Paper Lane. It's such a sweet shop.
2. The prep for my crafty day
3. Feathers and glitter
4. I painted the dots on the deer. It was a little kit I bought for fun
5. On my buffet at home.
6. Some feathers I dipped in glitter in one of my tiny milk bottles
7. One of the papier mache baubles I painted and covered in glitter
8. Another papier mache bauble
9. And another papier mache bauble I decorated (baubles from this post)
10. I had a tea break with some homemade shortbread (baked by a work friend)
11. A feather garland I made.
12. My small white tree. I have a green one too
I really wish I had more creative days. It helped relaxed me and I was able to watch a few of my favourite shows. This weekend is going to be spent wrapping gifts, making some gift tags and doing some cleaning. I also wouldn't mind doing more creating as well.
Have a beautiful weekend.