Hello my lovelies. Only 2 1/2 more weeks of work until the Christmas break. I'm looking forward to having this time off. I've nearly finished sharing my NYC photos. I will only have a few more USA updates and I will have finally shared my holiday.
1. On the ferry from Brooklyn to Manhattan.
2. With the Statue of Liberty
3. The city view from the Statue of Liberty
4. Lady Liberty
5. Amazing view
6. Jason having a pretzel
7. Pretty building in SoHo
8. Madewell - One of my fave shops in the US
9. Pizza in Williamburg (where we stayed)
10. We watched the Lion King on one of the nights.
We loved the Statue of Liberty. It was such a beautiful day and it was amazing to see it in person. We had a great time seeing this iconic landmark, eating pretzels, going to SoHo (I loved the shopping, one of my faves), and then having pizza in Willamsburg. We watched The Lion King on one of the nights and it was brilliant!
Only one more NYC post to go. Have a wonderful week.