Hello hello! It finally feels like summer and we have had a pretty gorgeous weekend so far and I hope it stays this way. I am to continue on with my USA posts. This is part 3 of NYC when we went to the American Museum of Natural History with Kary and Miguelito.
1. At the American Museum of Natural History (my gosh that arm tan is revolting)
2. Miguelito playing astronaut.
3. Me and T-Rex
4. Kary and me with something :p
5. With some totem poles
6. I was so excited to go visit Paper Source
7. I wanted all these wrapping paper maps
8. Some of the cute items in store
9. Was thinking about getting that Jane a Day journal
10. Magnolia Bakery mini tasting cupcakes
Jason and I had spent the day with Kary and Miguelito at the American Museum of Natural History. It was so much fun. We had a great time checking out the exhibits, almost getting caught in a mini storm, eating at the Shake Shack (which I loved), going to Paper Source then finishing up at the Magnolia Bakery (YUM!). I couldn't have asked for a better day or better company :)
Part 4 of NY will be up as soon as possible. I really want these US posts to be finished before Christmas. Have a great weekend.