I have gotten a few awards that I must catch up on and pass along. The first one is from the lovely Cassie from Hydrangeas and White Daisies.
With this reward it appears there is a photo element. You open your first folder and find the tenth photo, post it and the story behind it. Ok...
Eepp! This was our year 12 formal and we were 17 here. That's Thara if you recognise her, one of my BM's. I sometimes hate seeing old photos. Maybe I should show old photos from school one day.
I forward this award to these gorgeous girls.... Nicole, Rachael, Sierra, Micaela and Belen. Check out these wonderful ladies.
The other award has come from a new blog friend Rachael from It's Simple Love.
So I must say 7 things about myself and pass it on to 7 other lovely ladies.
1. I was born in Sydney and lived there until I was 4 and we moved up to Queensland.
2. I got my first penpal when I was 9 and have loved writing letters since then.
3. In high school I had some obsession with everything Spanish and South/Central American. I even gave myself a Spanish sounding name. Well me and a few other friends of mine :) We listened to salsa style music and would intentionally find guys with sexy sounding Latin names on MSN to chat to (yes I was pretty embarrassing and I was boy crazy...I had no shame lol)
4. I wear glasses but I wear contacts most of the time. I got glasses when I was only 10.
5. I had braces when I was 13-14. Add that with glasses and I had a few years of being very self conscious.
6. I used to have light brown, curly hair when I was really young. People don't believe me now because I straighten or blow dry it. But it's actually wavy and kind of frizzy and dark brown.
7. I like watching UFC. Jason got me into it. I feel so blokey while I sit and watch and eat pizza.
I've probably repeated myself there. I lose track of what I've said before.
Make sure you visit all these lovely ladies. Thank you so much for the awards too!! Your too sweet and kind.
I was going to finish off with some mail but some of my photos haven't been uploaded yet and my camera battery is dying. And when I was looking for the photo for the first award I got a little nostalgic and looked through my other pics and things. So I thought I would leave you with this little video from a few years ago. It's little Caeleb when he was a baby. He was in my parents kitchen in his stroller and he's making all these noises. My favourite bit is when his eyes flick to the side. He ends up crying but it doesn't come out. It's a short video.
This second video is short and it's me just being silly. This was when I was 19 and we had rehearsals for the church Easter musical. Laura was videotaping this :) Funnily enough this was the year Laura and I met.
Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend! My plans are to watch Clash of the Titans, clean, write letters, sand down an old round table and repaint it and who knows what else. What are you up to??