Today I love: Miniatures including this tiny teacup and saucer and little birdcage in the background.
I'm fascinated by them and I've loved teeny tiny things for years. I used to make teeny tiny books, cards and notebooks when I was younger. I will have to see if I can find some examples to show next time.
Other things I love include...
* Bows! I'm obsessed with them, as headbands, brooches, hair clips.
* Hot Milo and eating Arnotts family assorted biscuits
* Babies! I get so clucky sometimes but I know it's not the right time at the moment :(
* Watching my brother and his new wife's videos they are making whilst on their European Honeymoon
* Dreams of travelling
* Watching the Harry Potter movies while making mini note cards
* Etsy window shopping (lots of ideas for making things)
* Pretty braids
I have to say thank you for the feedback with my Etsy ideas. I'm on a bit of a creative streak (I think) and I just want to keep on making things. So I've been getting some supplies off Etsy and anxiously awaiting them so I can see if the ideas work.
I have ideas for tiny earrings, fabric magnets (maybe some brooches), mini notecards and little hairpins. And I'm going to mix and match things.
I would love to try a hairstyle like this. Or just add some braids to my everyday hairstyle. I think braids and plaits are just beautiful.
Anyway, I don't have much to day today. I hope you all have a lovely week! And more Much Love Monday here.