This sweet necklace is part of a little package I received from the lovely Julia.
Today I love: Receiving packages/letters and sending them out....
Who doesn't love to receive mail?! The wonderful feeling of getting something in the letter box (that isn't a bill) brings me so much joy. I get so excited when I see a letter or package addressed to me. But I also love sending out letters and packages too.
Here are some packages I've received this year (and just the end of last year too).
This is the total package and letter from the beautiful Julia.
I received this pretty pretty necklace from sweet Caro at the end of last year.
This is from the lovely Cassie.
The gorgeous Pearl wedding frame from my pen pal Rachel.
This was part of the package from Rachel.
This amazing ceramic piece is from the ever so thoughtful Anastasia.
I think this is simply adorable. It's a tiny suitcase to keep addresses and birthdays.
This is from sweet Caroline. I was a bit late signing up for the Mail Scramble but we sent a little something to each other.
This pretty letter is from Melody, a new pen pal. We have an age difference but I don't notice it I wasn't quite as mature at her age :)
This pretty letter is from Megan.
What I received in with Megan's letter.
I might do some outgoing mail next time.
Other things I love this week....
* Reading all afternoon and having two naps (yes this was how I spent yesterday arvo)
* Reminiscing while looking at old photos
* Hot chocolate made and brought to me by my wonderful Jason
* Getting all the main house cleaning done before 9:30 am...(today!)
* Wanting to be organised, so I'm actually taking some steps to make sure that happens
* Being happy just because
* Warm showers to wake me up
* Clash of the Titans...I love Greek Mythology and I just adore Sam Worthington.
Thanks for the comments and have a lovely week!