Hello lovelies! I was tagged by the lovely Belen. It's to see what's inside my bag (or purse? we use bag here in Aus). I have to say I love seeing what people keep in their bags. It's really interesting.
I had some lovely sunshine pouring in through the window this morning so I quickly took a photo. The sun is off and on at the moment. I hope it stays out for my washing.
Anyway, here's the photo and what's inside....
1. My bag is from Forever New. It's one of my favourite shops ever. Jase got me this bag as part of my bday present.
2. The Guess wallet next to it is to keep my excess cards and other things
3. The little blue purse (was part of a package from Julia) and it has my bits like eye drops, blotting paper, mini nail file etc.
4. The grey pouch is for my camera
5. My sunnies and I can't seem to find the case
6. My little hair brush
7. My iPhone and pink case
8. My headphones (usually tucked into a pocket in the bag)
9. The little Oroton purse is where I keep my main cards that I use. I bought this ages ago when I used to work in another department store and it still looks almost as new. Excellent quality.
10. The other little purse is where I keep my keys, my work name badge and work locker key
11. The last row has my Kikki.K 2010 diary. It's so cute inside.
12. The slim notepad is also from Kikki.K. With a tiny Smiggle mechanical pencil. This is for all my random thoughts during the day.
13. The soft cover Moleskine sketchbook is for my ideas.
14. A little packet of tissues. I always try and have tissues in my bag.
15. My Lucas' Pawpaw ointment. I use it as a lip balm. This is an absolute must have! It's pretty much a cult item it's so good. Well it's a cult item here in Brisbane at least. Not sure about the other states?
16. A little pink Smiggle pencil case. It has other tiny pens, tiny scissors, tiny stapler and other staples, a pencil sharpener and a few paperclips. You never know when you need it and it has come in handy at the most random times :)
17. My favourite black pen. Jason got it for me. He knows how much I love black felt tipped pens.
In the pockets in the bag I keep feminine products and pain killers. I would usually have a book if I have a long work shift, a bottle of water and some snacks.
This little bag is actually a giant pencil case from Smiggle. (Yes I buy a lot from Smiggle even though it's a kids stationery store. and Jason bought me this...he knows me so well) I sometimes take this with me filled with stationery and letters or cards I need to write.
Now I tag...Megan, Julia, Mara, Nicole, & Yelena. I would love to what's in your bags if you want to participate of course :)
And a snapshot of the books I'm reading at the moment.
I'm re reading the Craft Inc book (because of Etsy). The Paper Flow book is to help stay organised. And the pretty hardback Penguin Classic Emma which was a gift from a friend.
Although I did read 3 books in the Maximum Ride series on the weekend and I have also borrowed some books from the library so they will also be on my book reading list.
Plain Truth - Jodi Picoult
Swimsuit - James Patterson
Thanks for the Memories - Cecelia Ahern
Well that's it. This turned out longer than I meant for it to be. Have a wonderful rest of week!