Friday 24 June 2011

Happy Things to end the week with

Hey all. I'm a little under the weather with a cold. It's not bad, I just have a lack of energy. I'm also supposed to go ice skating in an outdoor rink tonight (How Brisbane can do this I have no idea). I have tickets so I will definitely still go.

Happy things to end the week with...

♥ Going to a volunteer information session for the Mater Hospital. I have my interview next week.



♥ I baby sit Micah pretty often. The first pic is Micah trying to sit up by himself (he's not quite 3 months yet though) instead he just fell forward.
The second pic is him crying but his little hood kept falling into his face. 

♥ Listening to movie soundtracks. I love them so much and excited to hear that Danny Elfman will be doing The Hunger Games soundtrack! There's also an amazing unofficial score here.


♥ Getting back into making friendship bracelets. I really want to try the chevron pattern.

I'm sort of all over the place today, this cold is making it hard to concentrate. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.


11 comments:

The Cat Hag said...

Your pastel coloured friendship bracelets look awesome! :)


xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag

Karina Pacheco said...

Oh I really hope you feel better sweetie!

I'm excited for you and the volunteer work!
Baby Micah is just too adorable, I love the picture where he's crying even though you can't see his entire little face but you can see hie little mouth! I miss Miguelito being so little!

Soundtracks rock!! Gracie I always fall in love with soundtracks - always!!!

I love your friendship bracelets, so pretty!

Have lots of fun ice skating tonight, feel better and have a great weekend love :)

xo Kary

S and O said...

Lovely post, your friendship bracelets look really lovely :D
Hope you get better soon!

Xoxo
Sarah

Tina said...

it's so great that you're volunteering at the hospital. lately i've had an urge to do something like that :)
the soundtrack is beautiful!

Anna Walker said...

That baby is SUPER CUTE! Seriously!
I hope you get the volunteer work, and keep making those friendship bracelets! They're awesome! :D

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Toddlers are so cute! i cannot stop laughing at my 1 week old daughter:)))
beautiful soundtracks - thanks for sharing:)
http://crashingred.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My lil' sis and I are planning to try to make those friendship bracelets too!

heather said...

awww those crying lips! i love it when they quiver. rowan hasn't done that in a while. even though it is sad, it is the most adorable beautiful thing in the world at that moment!

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well! Being sick is the worst! Those bracelets are sure cute; I actually don't think I ever knew how to make them. I will have to look into that :) Have a great day!

Ashley Sloan

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Good on you for volunteering! And omg I really want to make some friendship bracelets, you're totes inspiring me ;)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

You've signed up for volunteering? What a great idea! I hope you get something with kids/babies or books! How often do you need to go? I wonder if I could find time to do it too?

x Jasmine