Monday 20 June 2011

It's an outfit post!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was laid back and relaxing. After church on Sunday I spent the day re-watching Pretty Little Liars episodes while making friendship bracelets. I'm getting obsessed with making them again. 

This is what I wore to church. I know that cardigan made another appearance but I really love the colour.  Plus it's surprisingly warm. 


Cardigan - Ally Fashion
Shirt - From the Philippines (I see a wet spot - I think from brushing my teeth?! weird)
Paper bag skirt - Oh Sweet Joy
Bow brooch - Tabidesigns Etsy
Stockings - Forever New (I think - they have polka dots)
Shoes - Target


I really love my skirt. It's so comfy and it fits so well! I know I will be wearing it often this winter and in the coming seasons. I really adore buying handmade items.

As for Postal Reverie. I'm still trying to decide what I'm doing with it. If I will change the snail mail group name or use this name for another type of pen pal group. I will think on it. 

Have a beautiful week!


13 comments:

Msz Jelenaaa said...

I really like that cardigan, such a pretty colour hey.
You look pretty for church :) Hope you have a beautiful week also !

I'm Sydney. said...

That is such a cute outfit Gracie! Love it! I do like the color :)
And in response to your last two comments: too bad bananas are expensive where you are! And I agree completely that James is quite the slap in the face! A refreshing slap in the face, though.

thegirlhassparke said...

You look gorgeous; I think that tshirt is so sweet! I really want to see Pretty Little Liars, I saw the first episode and really like it.

Ashley from Sloanbook said...

Oh how cute are you! What a fun Sunday outfit and for church! I love the skirt and cardigan! And you should try the hairstyles out (the braids) because I am pretty sure I can't do them but I will figure it out and if I can you can :) (make sense?) Have a great day!

Ashley Sloan

Tina said...

i love the colour of your cardigan, it's a nice change from all the dark outfits i've been seeing this winter. ohh, pretty little liars is great! i always find myself admiring their outfits haha :)

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Super cute outfit. I love the cardigan!

x Jasmine

Lee said...

Great outfit! I love the cardigan, such a pretty pink!

Claire said...

you look great :)x

Renee said...

you look so adorable, cute outfit :) xo

Lisa said...

Cute outfit x

Sara said...

such a cute combo! :-) you look gorgeous

Pria said...

Love the cardigan more so coz I'm always partial to pink ..but i hope you have a lovely week :))
P.S - hoping my happy mail made it across ..xoxo

heather said...

you are SO cute!!! i love your skirt too! i've been so busy these days, but what a breath of freshness to pay you a visit tonight! hope you are doing great!