Monday 27 June 2011

You know you're a book lover when...

I'm a huge book lover so I had fun going through this Tumblr. I chose the ones that were definitely me. 


This is also the case with the library.



Ah shirts and jewellery.


This is true. I write release dates in my Filofax. 


If I start one I have to finish it.



This happens a lot. 


I follow a lot of book related Tumblr accounts. I like to see book quotes, photos depicting books, book piles etc. I have this dream to have a room floor to ceiling with bookcases filled with books. 



Something like this would be pretty amazing. The ladders and staircases, the comfy chair with a good view. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.


12 comments:

Azhezha said...

me too..
i love books! ;D

Anonymous said...

I love books. I wish I spend more time reading. All of these statements are so true.

thegirlhassparke said...

Oh wow I love these! I always act like characters are real people when I get really involved in a book or tv show.

Claire Kiefer said...

That is a beautiful room, and what a dream it would be to have a full fledged library in the house! I relate pretty intensely to book characters, although lately I've been doing the same with tv characters!

muchlove said...

oh this makes me want to read so much more!

Tina said...

too. true.
although i don't have any merchandise from my favourite books!

Steph said...

Hi gracie! Guess what?! Im your swap partner for the blogroll and its so funny because we actually talked abt how lovely it would be if we could be swap partners! And a year later, we are! Looking forward to snapping pics(;

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Its a shame to admit... I was a book lover and ... not all I read are either work related or blogs!
Child of Internet era and workaholics LOL
xxx
MV
http://crashingred.com

Sandy a la Mode said...

i've totally stayed up and read books all through the night before when i should have been sleeping!

Lisa said...

I am definitely a book lover then xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I love that first saying especially. I could spend hours and hours in a book store!

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

Haha, the 'just one more chapter' is SO true. I'm always staying up late because of that!

I seriously want that library!

x Jasmine

PS. My word verification for this comment is 'grace'!