Thursday 16 June 2011

Sunshine Coast

Last weekend Jason and I went up to the Sunshine Coast to visit my brother and sister in law.

On the Saturday night, my brother cooked a delicious chicken noodle soup (he is a much better cook than I am) and we then watched Tangled together while eating some cheesecake for dessert. 


On the Sunday, we went to church, had some lunch and then Melly and I went to the Two Golden Hours pop up shop. We actually got lost on the way and had a mild freak out thinking we would run out of petrol and get stranded out in the middle of nowhere. So we were praying that we would make it, which we did of course :)


When we arrived. 


Sweet children's clothes. 


Our table number. 


I love a hot chocolate on a cold day. 


Postale Society :) More about that later. It's a very cool little group. 


Loose.leaf paper. One of my fave handmade shops. 


An old sewing machine and other vintage sewing goodness. 

On the way back, the weather turned beautiful and Melly had to stop on the side of the road so we could take photos. 


The dress and cardi I bought from this post


Being captured laughing. This happens to me a lot. I should do a post about it sometime. 

It was fantastic to hang out with my fam and we had a great time at the event. The place was really beautiful and full of lots of lovely things. Oh and Melly bought me a typewriter from their little vintage pop up shop. It's adorable and she's the sweetest for getting it for me. Again that will go into another post. 

Hope you're week is going well. 




11 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

aw i love your outfit! and you look so happy. :)

thegirlhassparke said...

You outfit is gogeous! I think laughing photos are the best :-) They look so natural.
Glad you had a nice time with your family, I really want to see Tangled it looks good :-)

Katyha said...

those last two photos of you are lovely! natural photos are always so pretty :D

Claire said...

i LOVE your outfit! I'm a big fan of dresses and boots!! :)

k said...

it's a fact, you are the cutest :) and this looks like an amazing time!

Vasu said...

beautiful pictures....sure looks fun.....beautiful outfit....love the pink and black


http://www.etsy.com/shop/Rosabellebyvasu

Lisa said...

Love your outfit Gracie xx

LCR said...

sounds like a wonderful time:) and getting captured often laughing- that says something good about you and your happiness:D

Pria said...

What a beautiful picture of you ..aren't laughing pictures the best ..methinks they really capture a person's true spirit ..glad you had such a wonderful time .

Lauren Nicole said...

sounds like a lovely little time! seriously, like a great weekend away. i've never been to a pop up shop, but have been itching to; despite the fact that there are none where i live, haha. maybe someday! i love the photo of you laughing though! it's so cute, one of the prettiest of you i've seen. :]

lovelove.

:: Lavender's Green :: said...

This looks amazing!

Love the photos of you too. Laughter photos are the best!

x Jasmine